Friday, February 10, 2006

Overt Ops

My Overt-Activism is done.
 
That is to say, my going out, representing the 'community', phase of trying to help is no more.  I've done my bit.  I will no longer be the 'Professional Transsexual'.    It is time for others to take those reins.
 
Does that mean that this space is going away?  That I won't post anymore?
 
Nope - I will still share my bizarre philosophical ways with y'all.
 
It means I will not be on the Council at work anymore.  I will not be in the workgroups.  I will not attend conferences as a rep of 'T' (although I may still go to support as an 'A').  I've accomplished a lot but it is time to own my own life again.
 
Sorry.  I realize that this makes me evil and all.
 
If it is any consolation at all, no one in my life believes me when I tell them this anyway.