Thursday, March 10, 2005

Just get her money and patronize

I am in a bad mood today. I am not quite sure why.

I feel like walking out on my job (or at least getting a new one). I ache. I want to lash out. I am trapped in meetings all day long.

I feel fat. I am being pulled in too many directions at once.

I was contacted by my SRS surgeons office this week. My Labiaplasty has been rescheduled. Fair enough. I scheduled for that eventuality.

But I just HATE talking to that office. The care I get when I am there is fine but when I talk to them on the phone I feel like:

1. I am bothering them unnecessary.

2. They think I am crazy/an annoyance/beneath them.

3. Any concerns I have are beneath notice and are just overreacting.

4. I am somehow trying to rip them off.

I have given them over $20,000, I expect some respect. Heck, I should be their best friend. Let's see their #$%# office staff put together $50,000 for major medical procedures OUT OF POCKET.

I am not some useless gold-digger. I am a consumer. I need a service that they provide and I will get it and go away and NEVER deal with them again.

Wow, I really need to cheer up.