Thursday, May 05, 2005

Should I cut the blue wire?

I had my weigh in after the first week of Weight Watchers a few days ago.....

9.4 Pounds! (Lost I mean. Gaining 9.4 in that week would be scary).

I am convinced that most of it was water and some of that post-surgery weight that I tend to get.

I get to start exercising again in a couple days! Yay!

I've felt so behind lately but if I list everything I need to do, I am right on schedule. This general unease is just annoying. Maybe there is just something I need to wrap my head around.

Ugh.

My hair is, once again, a non-natural color and I still like it. At least I don't think this color can be found in nature but a girl from my drama class was convinced that I am a natural redhead.

Hmmm....let's see. What else?

Another busy weekend coming up. I am going to see a movie this weekend (pretty exciting, eh?) Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. I've heard mixed reviews but it still looks like fun.

Oh, and I have to send something to Mom like RIGHT NOW.

Fabricated Holidays are the best, eh?