Thursday, February 03, 2005

Recess (with homework)

Well, I survived Drama...again. Actually, some of it is pretty fun. For some reason the teacher picks me for a lot of participation (maybe because I am the closest to his age). It is hard not to be self-conscious but I am getting there.

All the things we did to prepare for the last class were pretty much forgotten. Instead we did some mime-type stuff and talked about method acting.

I don't think anyone in the class has a clue about my background (or at least are acting like they don't).

I got to class a couple minutes early and ended up with a 30-something guy on my right and a girl on my left. I didn't sense any uneasiness being around me so I think my place is established.

Today we had one of those team meetings at work. The one that dealt directly with Transitioner Issues. My company is pretty cool, they are doing some cutting edge stuff in favor of our situation.

My job is to create an info release that covers the benefits we are affording people. I don't know how but I can give it a shot. The publicity folks and lawyers are going to look at it before it goes anywhere anyway.

No Valentine this year :-(

Well, last year was fun.