Thursday, August 18, 2005

Pachinko Anne

I sometimes feel guilty when I visit family.

No, that's NOT the reason.

I make the trek up there a few times a year and somehow word always gets out with my friends.

Not to sound monotonous....I don't hide the fact. I just don't advertise it.

You see I can't spend all that much time there and it seems everyone wants some time. I spend my days travelling between the homes of people that I have known for decades. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy spending time with my friends.

But I still feel guilty.

I stay with my parents. My brother usually takes time off of work (I don't ask him to). There they sit...at home...waiting for me to make an appearance.

I want to spend time with them - all of them. I really do.

This time I blew off my friends to have more fmaily time.

It seems that I should just get up there more often.