Thursday, February 24, 2005

The Goober Factor

Here is something I noticed. I am not sure that people who haven't transitioned can see this or not but I thought it was interesting.

Prior to transition guys were normal. They acted in a certain way. They were competitive some of the time. They joked easily. They didn't act all....weird.

Post transition is another story.

Guys are goobers. Some of them anyway. They seem to forget how to speak (though they clearly want to speak). They have a tendency to stick their feet deep into their throats.

It is kinda cute really.

It got me thinking that there are people out there who have not seen the other side of men. So they think that is completely normal. No wonder men get the goober stereotype in sitcoms.

It gets me thinking about what else people miss. What am I missing?